It is our hope your DTC Chill is removed as quickly as possible and that your Company can return to business.
- Assist Company in determining reason(s) for DTC Chill;
- Assist Company in the preparation of the “Company Objection to the Imposition of the Deposit Chill”;
- Work with Transfer Agent, Company, and Company Council to determine Subject Securities;
- Work with Transfer Agent, Company, and SEC Attorneys to collect all necessary legal opinions for Subject Securities;
- Work with Transfer Agent, Company, and SEC Attorneys to collect all back up documentation for Subject Securities;
- Review disclosure statement to determine if all Subject Securities were properly disclosed in financial reports;
- Review Company Private Placement Memorandum(s) and Accredited Investor Questionnaires;
- Liason with Company and Independent SEC Council to ensure timely responses to all inquiries made by the DTCC.
We understand what a DTC Chill can do to your business. Let’s get things flowing again. You need a regular stream of revenue to keep the cogs going. Let us help. Don’t let a DTC Chill get in the way.read more
- The Depository Trust Company (DTC)...read more
- The U.S. “small cap” public...read more
- Yesterday, the SEC held a...read more
- Copyright (c) 2012 Hamilton &...read more
- The Depository Trust & Clearing...read more